Northwestern Nanotechnology Research
Explore the field of nanotechnology at Northwestern University (NU) - it's the best summer job you'll ever have!
Participants in the 9-week NU-REU Program will:
- Work full-time on a nanotechnology research project
- Have access to world-class equipment and facilities
- Enjoy research seminars and field trips
- Enhance public speaking and technical writing skills
- Participate in team events and explore Chicago
REU participants come from small and large schools, across the country. They receive a $5,750 stipend, plus round-trip airfare, a meal plan, and dormitory housing.